• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Four Lee Double Cavity Round Ball Molds W/ Handles in Original Boxes

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below four Lee double cavity round ball molds for sale. They come with their handles and in the original boxes. These molds have been used, but are in very good shape.

The diameters of each mold is as follows. One .350. One .390. On .445 and One .535.

I am asking $100 for all, which includes the shipping through the USPS Priority Mail. I take USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take a credit/debit card by phone with the added 3.5% they charge me.

I will not separate them for sale as the cost of travel and mailing is not worth it at my asking price.

I am always interested in TC Hawken or Renegade locks and triggers as trades.

Attachments

• IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back