• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
320stooges.jpg

General Soggy said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don't do it General Jethro, you must resist the temptations of the dark side! :shocked2: :stir: :haha:

General Jethro224 said:
:hmm: Could be he's fishin' fer excuses as to why he hasn't been able to hit the paper... :haha: :haha: :haha:

I can but try :hmm:

Seem to remember I've shot this offhand, muzzle loading, one hit wonder competition on another forum. The paper was a bit smaller and it was twice the distance, but that was okay because I wasn't stuck shooting ball :rotf: :rotf:

card.jpg

I agree with you Squire, the targets in this "War" are way too big. Here's my attempt at playing .50 cal. poker. 'course it weren't 50 yds either, I think it was about 25yds. still the "edge" don't look very big at 25 yrds. :grin:

march22002.jpg

General Soggy said:
I agree with you Squire, the targets in this "War" are way too big. Here's my attempt at playing .50 cal. poker. 'course it weren't 50 yds either, I think it was about 25yds. still the "edge" don't look very big at 25 yrds. :grin:

march22002.jpg

HPIM0804.jpg

My Jack beats your 9. :blah:

I guess Johnny Cash was right ...."You gotta know when to hold'em;..........when to fold'em;.............and when it's time to run" ......... :wink:

General Soggy said:
I guess Johnny Cash was right ...."You gotta know when to hold'em;..........when to fold'em;.............and when it's time to run" ......... :wink:

:hmm: thought that was Kenny Rogers?? no matter,he's American too! :wink:

RC said:
General Soggy said:

:hmm: thought that was Kenny Rogers?? no matter,he's American too! :wink:

:doh: :doh: .........I guess you're right!.........Johnny Cash was the fellow who built the SNOWBLOWER one piece at a time ............... :blah:

HPIM0804.jpg

My Jack beats your 9. :blah: [/quote]
And I'll throw in my Queen along with General Jethro's Jack! That beats a 2 and a 9 anytime!
QueenofHearts.jpg

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: All's quiet of the front lines... too quiet... I think they're up to sumthin'...

General Jethro224 said:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: All's quiet of the front lines... too quiet... I think they're up to sumthin'...
Just like rabbit huntin'.................you got to be verwee,.....verwee quiet.......... :rotf:

I think we got'em on the run General Jethro. They are probably huddled trying to figure out what to do next. Just keep up the pressure, we'll be ok.

See ya, Jim/OH

Not sure what's wrong, my smiles function doesn't seem to be working. I don't have it disabled???

General,

Sir, PFC Grey Whiskers reporting in. I nailed one of them fereners with a borrowed rifle! I'll be sending his carcass, uh I mean the target in soon.

PFC GW

General Jethro224 said:

Well, other fronts needs me now. :shocked2:
German press and politicians are about to ban guns after another school-shooting. The discussions go about prohibition of target-shooting, or storing guns no longer at home but on the range, banning certain calibers and other goodies. :bull:
Plus I need to prepare for a surgery on both(!) hip joints. :(
Either way it was wise that I made my shot already. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back