• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
romeoh said:
This war makes me sad... :(

It´s sooo sad that I´m not allowed to make another kill.. :haha:
Don't be sad Romeoh; when General Jethro's troops see how accurate your shot was I'm sure several more will die from fright ............ :wink:
By the way do you have any contacts in Italy? I'm thinking maybe we can get the Pedersolies to recall all the rifles that they have exported to the U.S. over the past 25-30 years and then some of them Americians won't have anything to shoot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
By the looks of the results that have been made so far it appears that only the Germans and the Canadians have the ba**s to take on those pesky U.S. troops :shake:

:hmm: Weeell, actually I´ve already been there and visited the Pedersoli company.
(Very friendly people there by the way. Showed me around the whole production and even showed me new models that weren´t even on the market then. :shocked2: :thumbsup: )
I could try to win them for the rest-of-the-world-army. :grin:
Won´t be bad I guess - my shot was done with a Pedersoli-Hawken. Can´t be wrong to arm our troops with those. :wink: :grin:

My feelings are with the brave US soldier who will have to leave us - because of me. :wink:
Hey, it´s nothing personal, it´s just war. :grin:

I guess we are lucky being on the USA team, we don't loose our shooters during training when its their turn to hold the target. We use tape. :rotf:

worldarmytraining1.jpg

I guess you are lucky!............I'm having a hard job finding anybody to hold the targets no matter what method we use. :(
Maybe it's time for me to unvail my stimulus package :grin: :grin:

General Soggy said:
I guess you are lucky!............I'm having a hard job finding anybody to hold the targets no matter what method we use. :(
Maybe it's time for me to unvail my stimulus package :grin: :grin:

oh good! :shake: now they're bailin out :rotf:

General Soggy, I see that you are using your newly established Air Force to mail the targets back to your HQ for judging, very resourceful.

soggyshell.jpg

Hey that ain't one of our targets! We don't have many (yet) but at least they're better than that one :blah: :blah:

Hi General Soggy, Sir!

I'll do my shot next weekend with my robbed eastern tenn. poorboy flinter cal. 54.

Regards

Kirrmeister, from the german divison!

Kirrmeister said:
Hi General Soggy, Sir!

I'll do my shot next weekend with my robbed eastern tenn. poorboy flinter cal. 54.

Regards

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...........Hold steady and take a fine sight; Nothing better than shootin' one of the bad guys with a gun made in their own country :rotf: :rotf:

General Soggy said:
Kirrmeister said:
Hi General Soggy, Sir!

Regards

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...........Hold steady and take a fine sight; Nothing better than shootin' one of the bad guys with a gun made in their own country :rotf: :rotf:

ANOTHER dang Hessian!

:hmm: Maybe we oughta change this to U.S. vs Officers in Canada, Hessian Sharpshooters, and the Big Guns from England... Kinda sorta reminds ya of the American Revolution... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

General Jethro224 said:
. Kinda sorta reminds ya of the American Revolution... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Well what'd ya expect?..........first you refuse to pay your taxs;........then ya go and pollute the harbour by dumping all that tea overboard; then that Obammie fellar starts traveling around the world eating hot beaver tails............

boston20tea20party.jpg
:grin: :grin: :grin:

umm General Soggy Sir....If'n I was you...I'd be real careful who I hung around with...he'll tell ya anything....(or ya can jus read it off the teleprompter) but dang Soggy don't turn yer back..

that's a Geneva Convention thing,,I had ta tell him..even if he are on the other side,,,,,Canadians has feelins too...I hear.. :haha:

General Jethro224 said:
General Soggy said:
Kirrmeister said:
Hi General Soggy, Sir!

Regards

ANOTHER dang Hessian!

:hmm: Maybe we oughta change this to U.S. vs Officers in Canada, Hessian Sharpshooters, and the Big Guns from England... Kinda sorta reminds ya of the American Revolution... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Not a Hessian, but a bavarian volunteer in Hessian duty. :grin:

Kirrmeister said:
Kirrmeister said:
Hi General Soggy, Sir!

Not a Hessian, but a bavarian volunteer in Hessian duty. :grin:

Well either way, yer robbin those poor boys in Tennessee and tryin to shoot em with their own guns. Dernd ferener spies! :cursing:

Grey Whiskers said:
Well either way, yer robbin those poor boys in Tennessee and tryin to shoot em with their own guns. Dernd ferener spies! :cursing:

There's a reason for that. The rules of engagement make it difficult to shoot a good British rifle.

Patched ball is a rare thing on the rifle ranges I frequent, a German invention we never picked up on.

Even the Baker rifle was made for German refugee militia fleeing Napoleon, they wanted guns like they had at home.

You have introduced a perculiarly American rule, might as well have a US v The rest of the world "Shopping at Walmart" competition :rotf:

Squire Robin said:
You have introduced a perculiarly American rule, might as well have a US v The rest of the world "Shopping at Walmart" competition :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .........Sir when this conflict is over I will see to it that you are decorated to highest level, knighted, and recommended for saint hood........ :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:

GeeZ! That Robin Hood feller is hard to please.
I done said he could use paper patched balls. Musketman said he could even use lead patched balls fer cryin' out loud!
Nowhere in the rules does it say that one must use Wal-mart pillow ticking.
And, for that matter, patched round balls are purty darn rare at U.S. rifle ranges too... everybody wantin' to use them danged ol' French say-bows... :shake: (Another reason fer this War!)
:hmm: Could be he's fishin' fer excuses as to why he hasn't been able to hit the paper... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well, I'll have you know that I have personally fired upon the enemy... and I believe I got one. :wink: My target is in the mail as we speak.

peptalk.jpg

General Soggy said:
Squire Robin said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .........Sir when this conflict is over I will see to it that you are decorated to highest level, knighted, and recommended for saint hood........ :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:

knighted???? gee ya can rub elbows w/ ted...what a fitting punishment! :rotf: :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back