Forum War! U.S. vs The World

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jethro224

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
7,428
Reaction score
6
General Soggy,

The Headquarters is in Chicago. Yeah. Yeah. That's it. Chicago. Please don't blow up Chicago. What would we do without it? :wink:
 

rabjr

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
15,602
Reaction score
4
¡ʇno ʇı ǝɹnƃıɟ oʇ ƃuıʎɹʇ spɐǝɥ ɹıǝɥʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐɹɔs ʎɐp ןןɐ puǝds ןןıʍ suɐıpɐuɐɔ ʎzɐɹɔ ɯǝɥʇ ˙ǝpoɔ sıɥʇ uı suɐןd ɹɐʍ ɹno ןןɐ op pןnoɥs ǝʍ ʞuıɥʇ ı
 

soggy

50 Cal.
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
0
Swampy said:
¡ʇno ʇı ǝɹnƃıɟ oʇ ƃuıʎɹʇ spɐǝɥ ɹıǝɥʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐɹɔs ʎɐp ןןɐ puǝds ןןıʍ suɐıpɐuɐɔ ʎzɐɹɔ ɯǝɥʇ ˙ǝpoɔ sıɥʇ uı suɐןd ɹɐʍ ɹno ןןɐ op pןnoɥs ǝʍ ʞuıɥʇ ı
HUH???........... :surrender:
 

jethro224

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
7,428
Reaction score
6
Good idea Swampy. From now on all double-top-secret stuff goes in code. :wink:
 

soggy

50 Cal.
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
0
I ain't right sure what language you fellars is usin'; but I'll draw your attention to a quote from the top Honcho.......... :blah: :blah:
Musketman said:
Hey! No fair speaking foreign... :rotf:
 

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
2,178
Reaction score
0
Hello General Soggy, Sir! Did a successful shot today. My robbed flinter hits very close to center.Target is on the way to your HQ!

Regards

Kirrmeister
 

soggy

50 Cal.
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
0
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ........Die ist große Nachrichten Kirrmeister; Jeder gute Schuß bedeutet ein weniger Beeinträchtigung, die wir denken müssen an. Für deine Hilfe danke.
Soggy aka .......Feucht...... :grin:
How's that for a boy who can barley speak english let alone German?. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
 

jethro224

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
7,428
Reaction score
6
Them furriners are are talkin' foreign AND shootin' at us men!

Time to rally together and fire another volley!

Far as I can tell, them foreign boys can shoot purty good, but there ain't very many of 'em. They must be too chicken to take on the U.S riflemen. :haha:
 

soggy

50 Cal.
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
0
General Jethro224 said:
Far as I can tell, them foreign boys can shoot purty good, but there ain't very many of 'em.
Don't need too many...............remember David and Goliath?.... :blah: :blah:

 

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
2,178
Reaction score
0
General Soggy said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ........Die ist große Nachrichten Kirrmeister; Jeder gute Schuß bedeutet ein weniger Beeinträchtigung, die wir denken müssen an. Für deine Hilfe danke.
Soggy aka .......Feucht...... :grin:
How's that for a boy who can barley speak english let alone German?. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

General Soggy, Sir!

Not bad!

Regards

Kirrmeister
 

fyrfyter43

45 Cal.
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
1
General Jethro, sir!

I done got me one of them dang furriners.

I'll be sending the body (errr...target) to you for confirmation of the kill.
 

jethro224

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
7,428
Reaction score
6
General Soggy said:
General Jethro224 said:
Far as I can tell, them foreign boys can shoot purty good, but there ain't very many of 'em.
Don't need too many...............remember David and Goliath?.... :blah: :blah:

Now they're usin' slingshots! :confused: :haha: :youcrazy:... :doh:ow!
 

jethro224

Moderator
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
7,428
Reaction score
6
Good goin' Pvt FyrFytr. :thumbsup:

I hope ya got the one what hit me with that rock... :cursing:
 

rabjr

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
15,602
Reaction score
4
One well placed dart would knock that Canadian tank out real quick. :rotf:
 

soggy

50 Cal.
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
0
Swampy said:
One well placed dart would knock that Canadian tank out real quick. :rotf:
:nono: :nono: :nono: ............Rule #3 clearly states...." Single patched round ball only. (no restriction on caliber)" :blah: :blah: :blah:
 

romeoh

45 Cal.
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
:hmm:
Guess we could also allow darts.

As long as we stay with the 50 yards distance rule and the tank gets drawn on normal sized sheet of paper. :haha:


Could even lead to a new sport: Longrange-darts :shocked2: :haha:
 
2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top