Forum Sold

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Support' started by Claude Mathis, Nov 20, 2017.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Nov 20, 2017 #1

Claude Mathis

Claude Mathis

Claude Mathis

Cannon MLF Supporter

On November 13th I sold the Muzzleloading Forum.

It's been a labor of love for 16 years, but I no longer have the time it requires to run it properly. I'm the President of an MC and that is taking more and more of my time.

Selling it was a difficult decision. I've had several offers over the years, but always turned them down. Not because they weren't attractive, but rather because I feared that someone else would allow it to become something less than what I think it should be. I believe the new owner will do right by you folks.

Moving the Forum to a different server has caused a couple glitches during the process, but things are stable now and no more posts should be lost.

I will let the new owner introduce himself and I will stay on as Co-Administrator for a short time, to help make sure things are working properly.

Some of you may remember what it looked like when we started? Eight forums and 112 members in 2001.

It's been a long and enjoyably journey.

[​IMG]

2. May 3, 2019 #2

DrTimboone

DrTimboone

DrTimboone

40 Cal. MLF Supporter

Ya did good Claude! Thanks.

3. May 20, 2019 #3

stomper

stomper

stomper

32 Cal. MLF Supporter

Happy Trail's to ya,When my computer crashed long ago I was lost to get on Forum it was like loosing your Red Flannels for sure^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Good Job ya did^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. May 20, 2019 #4

Zonie

Zonie

Zonie

Moderator Staff Member MLF Supporter

Well, welcome back. :)

Glad to find that you worked your way thru the hassle of logging on and found us again.:thumb:

5. May 21, 2019 #5

rabbit03

rabbit03

rabbit03

50 Cal.

Thanks Zonie!

I would like to post a WANTED item but it said I was insufficient in something?? How can you help me to get up to speed on the forum so that I may make posts in the buy /sell section and also join in on regular discussions,

Thank you
    Toney. (rabbit03)

6. May 21, 2019 #6

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Admin

Which of the Classifieds were you trying to post into? I need to double check your permissions as it appears that you should be able to post in all of them.