• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Fort Turner throwing knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a search and found a whole variety of styles claiming to be Bowie throwing knives. A traditional Bowie does not lend itself to throwing, usually because of the shape of the handle.

I don't want a regular "Bowie" knife, I have several, I'm looking for a specific one, The Fort Turner Bowie shaped throwing knife. I say it that way because he made two types.

MOVED TO "WANTED"

1663698511660.png

Oh I could get a whole set made by "somebody" and I may be forced to do that but, I have been throwing this knife for a long..LONG time and I don't "need" to get use to another one. Call me stubborn (and you'd be right) but I know what I want and it's a couple more Fort Turner bowies. If no one has any that they want to part with then I will just continue to throw the "one" that I have and practice with some Boker's that I have that throw pretty close to mine. But I do appreciate all the help you guys are offering.

Latest posts

Back