• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Fort de Chartres April 1

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically it is where you send them pictures and information about you're persona and camp set up, they try to retain historical accuracy for the event for the reenactors and history buffs etc.. Some people get their feathers ruffled about how others can be overreactive with the historical correctness. It is what it is. If you are into a certain time period keep all your gear in the same vein. Remember long ago going to a pre 1840 event that wasn't juried but everyone's camp was just that, except for a vendor who was trying to sell the roach clip with pink feathers , he was asked to put them up , later on he was caught with them out and was kicked out of the event. I have never been to a juried event but was planning on going to Manskers Station one back in the day and they required a list of what I had in my camp and pictures of me in a camp in my persona before i could even walk in the gate, very understandable.

Thanks KJ, I get it. Hope you get out to an event soon. Hope I get out to an event soon!
Take care and be safe,
R

Back