• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forest Hills ML show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
What is the scoop on the cancelation of the ML show this year, Brett? anyone?

Hey Gene,
Hows the rain doing for you tonight!

the skinny...
vendor draw was real thin and fairgrounds got real proud of their $pace.
we needed 40tables to break even and only had 18 spoke for as of thursday a week back. Larry made the call after we talked about it and majority felt to let it go by for a year. Economy mostly.
Muzzle loading and more had big medical issues, didnt get commitments or replies from the likes of Raunchy, the bead folks, and 4 other big vendors. L&R was iffy and dont know who the other minor players were.
pretty much sucks! I needed a few things.
I guess I need to talk you into coming out to the new sight just to see face up!
3rd sat monthly!
I couldnt imagine we wont have a turkey shoot of sorts this month!
notrh side of the Tee at old moores valley and fairdale roads. turn into the drive, go past the little house and old barn on the left of the drive and follow it thru the trees and down the hill. stay right when you see the bridge.
spot to shoot and BS! probably more than a face or 2 you know! 10am shoot time!

there's my plug and your update!

Sorry to see it gone this year, that is where I often see some folks the only time for a year, that fairgrounds has never had good mgt,or parking, which really hurts events,one down side the last few years is the show has run the opening two days of ML deer season in the Trask unit,this has probably prevented a few from going, take care and maybe I'll drop in some day and se if the old Fuzzee still ges boom.....come to think of it it better go boom in the next couple of weeks if I see a deer.

Back