• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMitch

32 Cal
Reaction score
Second Model 1851 Navy Colt .36 cal revolver re-release 1973. serial #51XX Unfired. I am only able to text pictures. Near mint condition. $475.00 shipped to lower 48. Money order or bank check. Original box (fair condition) with primers, nipples and tool, round balls.
Dave

I'm also interested, but extremely leery of scamming.

I hope this is on the up and up, Dave!

It's been three years since you've posted here. Welcome back.

Just got a message from DaMitch the gun has been sold. Hope someone doesn't loose $475.

This gun has sold. Sorry to be unable to attach pictures. This is not a scam.

Second Model 1851 Navy Colt .36 cal revolver re-release 1973. serial #51XX Unfired. I am only able to text pictures. Near mint condition. $475.00 shipped to lower 48. Money order or bank check. Original box (fair condition) with primers, nipples and tool, round balls.
Dave
Sorry dave, no pictures, no ad.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back