• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE FOR SALE: Pedersoli Side by Side Shotgun Classic Standard 12ga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulF70

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hello guys. I've got one of these incredibly beauties I'm going to part with.

https://www.davide-pedersoli.com/en/product/side-side-shotgun-classic-standard-12ga-cylmod
I bought it new from Midway about a year ago after waiting months for them to come back in stock. It has only been fired twice, and cleaned thoroughly both times. I just don't have time for it and am not doing any hunting for which it's appropriate.

They are out of stock again at Midway, and the price is $1367.

The chokes are Left 1/2 (Modified), Right 1/4 (Improved Cylinder) - I measured them.

It shot great both with the Skychief and "standard" loading methods.

Furthermore I am including a pair of Pedersoli 209 primer adapters - I had to have these shipped from Italy and the total was more than $100. I've never used them.

I am also going to include a ton of supplies - 12 & 13 gauge wads & thin & thick cards. If you pick up I'll include some cleaning supplies and most of a bag of #6 shot too!

Here's the thing: I can't ship it because I stupidly threw away the boxes, thinking I'd never sell this. So for now at least it is pickup only in SE WI, zip 53185.

I am asking $1,000 for everything. I have much more into it.

No, I won't sell anything separately, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4743.jpg
    IMG_4743.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4747.jpg
    IMG_4747.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4748.jpg
    IMG_4748.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4749.jpg
    IMG_4749.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4751.jpg
    IMG_4751.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4753.jpg
    IMG_4753.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4754.jpg
    IMG_4754.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
The choke measurements:

Attachments

• IMG_6924.jpg
    IMG_6924.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6925.jpg
    IMG_6925.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm very surprised to see little interest thus far, I must admit. :) This is a heirloom item, and very practical as well.

In a month I'll reduce the price $100 if not sold.

The choke measurement
Hello guys. I've got one of these incredibly beauties I'm going to part with.

https://www.davide-pedersoli.com/en/product/side-side-shotgun-classic-standard-12ga-cylmod
I bought it new from Midway about a year ago after waiting months for them to come back in stock. It has only been fired twice, and cleaned thoroughly both times. I just don't have time for it and am not doing any hunting for which it's appropriate.

They are out of stock again at Midway, and the price is $1367.

The chokes are Left 1/2 (Modified), Right 1/4 (Improved Cylinder) - I measured them.

It shot great both with the Skychief and "standard" loading methods.

Furthermore I am including a pair of Pedersoli 209 primer adapters - I had to have these shipped from Italy and the total was more than $100. I've never used them.

I am also going to include a ton of supplies - 12 & 13 gauge wads & thin & thick cards. If you pick up I'll include some cleaning supplies and most of a bag of #6 shot too!

Here's the thing: I can't ship it because I stupidly threw away the boxes, thinking I'd never sell this. So for now at least it is pickup only in SE WI, zip 53185.

I am asking $1,000 for everything. I have much more into it.

No, I won't sell anything separately, sorry.
Good morning, sure wish you could ship, I live in ky, I'd buy it in a heartbeat,
The choke measurements:

If no sale in a bit I'll do everything I can to source a box so I can ship. (It's about 45" long which makes it tough.)

break it down shorter and safer. :thumb:

Holy cow, I never thought of that!

Yes, this gun comes apart very easily, of course. I did it each time I cleaned it. (The 5gal bucket routine.)

Ok, I WILL SHIP. Flat $100 for packing & shipping in the CONUS. (I will double-box it and insure for the full amount.)

Yes, this gun comes apart very easily, of course. I did it each time I cleaned it. (The 5gal bucket routine.)

Ok, I WILL SHIP. Flat $100 for packing & shipping in the CONUS. (I will double-box it and insure for the full amount.)
O K, $1100, I'm new to
Muzzleloading forum, so how do we do this

O K, $1100, I'm new to
Muzzleloading forum, so how do we do this
@sbratche
Usually you declare you'll buy it by saying I'll Take It.
Then send him a private message

Click on his name, a screen will pop up. Look at bottom left corner, you'll see Start Conversation.
Then you 2 can work out the details.

Please don't post your contact info publicly.
Best of luck. I enjoy my T&T 12 bore.

Back