• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD For sale Pedersoli 10 gauge shotgun with screw in chokes, New and unfired!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Folks I am selling this new, Pedersoli, 10 Gauge double barrel, never fired. It is nearly mint, with a couple of safe light scratches on the bluing. The bores are pristine, as expected, wood is minty, all the furniture, including locks, tang, buttplate is casehardened. I am asking $875, shipped and insured in the lower 48. I do not have the original box, or any accoutrements. This was part of a collection I bought from a friends widow, and I am asking what I gave plus shipping, trying to recoup some of my money. This is $400 less than this gun costs new. He had bought the gun, and put it in his safe, had it out to show folks a few times, and that is it. I will have pics for anyone who wants them tomorrow afternoon, send me a phone # or email address, or anyone here who wants to post them for me. I will take the barrels off and go over the gun again, but as of now, the two light scratches on the barrel is it!

Folks I am selling this new, Pedersoli, 10 Gauge double barrel, never fired. It is nearly mint, with a couple of safe light scratches on the bluing. The bores are pristine, as expected, wood is minty, all the furniture, including locks, tang, buttplate is casehardened. I am asking $875, shipped and insured in the lower 48. I do not have the original box, or any accoutrements. This was part of a collection I bought from a friends widow, and I am asking what I gave plus shipping, trying to recoup some of my money. This is $400 less than this gun costs new. He had bought the gun, and put it in his safe, had it out to show folks a few times, and that is it. I will have pics for anyone who wants them tomorrow afternoon, send me a phone # or email address, or anyone here who wants to post them for me. I will take the barrels off and go over the gun again, but as of now, the two light scratches on the barrel is it!
Is this in the Kodiak series of doubles?

I had one and wish I had it back and wish I had the funds to buy this one. They are good guns folks, better grab it! Killed turkey n duck with ease, almost too much knock down power (is that possible?). GET IT or you too will be sorry.

Grizz 44, the stock is the same with the locks, and wedge plates are in the same place. This is an upgrade from the standard Kodiak, as all the hardware is casehardened, where the standard has polished or nickel plated locks, blued hardware.

Pictures please

This is a VERY good deal. If I didn't have one I would be all over this. I paid (NIB) $800.00 plus shipping off Gunbroker 10 years ago and that was a good deal! It is my favorite Turkey gun and even had a few Goose dinners with it. Just understand it is not a true 10 gauge....more of an 11 gauge.

SamK,
If it's still available, put my name on it!! PM inbound. I have been like Griz, looking at it every day trying NOT to buy, but it got the best of me!!

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back