• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD For Sale -- A Nice Pair of Pietta 5-1/2 Inch, 44 Caliber Army Revolvers With Navy Grips (Ohio)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale a pair of 5-1/2" Pietta 1860 Army Revolvers with Navy Grips.
Both guns have Good bores, good bluing with holster wear at the muzzles, and some scratches around the wedge slot.
44 Caliber (.451 or .454 round ball)

1860 with Blued Steel Triggerguartd & Backstrap:
Grips in nice condition with a few dents and bumps
Barrel has a few scratches & marks, especially around the wedge slot on the right side.
Not all that bad, but I want to mention it
Date code "BU" = 2004 manufacture
plain (not engraved) cylinder with Slix nipples
Cap Guards by Rowdy Yates of Lee's Gunsmithing in Orange, CA
What are Cap Guards? -- A bit of the recoil shield is removed, and replaced by a piece of steel with a slot in it (Cap Guard) that prevents the spent cap from falling into the action. Then, the hammer face is profiled, so that the hammer gets thru the slot to pop the cap, but the spent cap cannot fall into the hammer channel & tie up the gun. They work great!
Actions by Coffinmaker.

1860 with Brass Triggerguartd & Backstrap:
Grips in nice condition with a few dents and bumps
Again, Barrel has a few scratches & marks, especially around the wedge slot on the right side.
Not all that bad, but I want to mention it
Date code "BU" = 2004 manufacture
Roll engraved cylinder with Treso nipples (I can replace them with slix if you would rather have them)
Cap Guards by Rowdy Yates of Lee's Gunsmithing in Orange, CA
What are Cap Guards? -- A bit of the recoil shield is removed, and replaced by a piece of steel with a slot in it (Cap Guard) that prevents the spent cap from falling into the action. Then, the hammer face is profiled, so that the hammer gets thru the slot to pop the cap, but the spent cap cannot fall into the hammer channel & tie up the gun. They work great!
Actions by Coffinmaker.

These are nice guns.
$875 shipped to your door
Shipped USPS Priority Mail, fully insured.
Personal Checks/Money Orders work for me.
Thanks for looking
--Dawg
DSC_0733.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0734.JPG
    DSC_0734.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 16
  • cap guard.JPG
    cap guard.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 21