• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Florida Panhandle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I love black powder cannons. Latest project a Whitmore, Duff, Wolff & Co. percussion rifle. Repaired it without wrecking its original antique value. When it's ready to shoot I will start on a smoothbore flintlock that needs work before it can be a shooter again. Almost retired but love hobbies, like metal lathe and mill work using brass, aluminum, and plastics. Looking forward to reading up on forum posts and asking questions along the way.

Thank you Old Timer 48

New Hampshire is wicked nice. Been to the top of Mt Washington and it scared me to death. Luckily the fog set in at the top so I couldn't see to drive back down. The submarine in the circle at Portsmouth was really something to see. Very fast!

Welcome! I've been across the Panhandle lengthwise a few times hitch-hiked back and forth to Jacksonville to the Navy base from Texas, and seeing the vast tobacco fields, the Apala hicola River, the Suwanee River and seeing Yew trees for the first time. I'm a lover of old-timey artillery too, I reenacted in the 1st Arkansas Lt. Artillery, Confederate. Glad to have you on the Forum! Call me George.

Back