• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Flints knapped by, or sold for benefit of special needs?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokennock

Cannon
Reaction score
My bookmarks/favorites didn't transfer to my new phone. So please forgive me for not being able to answer my own question,,,, and yes,,,, I tried a search.

I seem to recall in one of the many discussions about flints and where to get them, someone mentioning a place that had them available that wasn't one of the usual b.p. shooter suppliers.
I seem to remember that the flints were either napped by disadvantaged or special needs kids or the proceeds went to benefit kids with special needs or disadvantaged kids.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? If so, anyone have a link they can post?

Thanks.

Dixie used to mention that their cast balls were made by special needs individuals in their catalog.

Back