• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlocks book - availability update

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings, all,
You may recall that the first edition of my book Flintlocks - a Practical Guide for their Use and Appreciation - sold out some months ago. Fortunately, the NMLRA has committed to printing a new, revised edition, and it is in the works now. I don't know the precise time frame, but in the near future the new version will be available. I will post another message when the books are ready. Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, might I suggest that many ML shooters will enjoy my book The Hair of the Bear - Campfire Yarns and Short Stories. The book contains 24 amusing short stories and fine illustrations by Tom Elisii, in soft-bound 177 pages. Representative stories include "Uncle Eef's Rifle," "The Great Buffler Chase," and "A Rancantankerous Rifle Barrel." The cost is $12.00 including postage. I have a case of books on hand and can fill orders promptly. Please let me know if you need more information. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_7005.JPG
    IMG_7005.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 38
Back