• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock vs Percussion ends Sept. 30, 2011

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diesel,
I just got lucky, like the blind squirrel. I've only shot lefty for a couple of years, since my right eye went south.
Mark

Y'all are going to have to tally the numbers for this event without a target from me. I've had a rather intense last month with my mother's illness and her passing last week and we just got home tonight.

Just never got the opportunity to get to the range. I was going to shoot both FL and CL targets, so both teams should be equally pleased . . .

I'm getting tired of saying maybe next time . . . but, maybe next time :( .

Mine will get in the mail this afternoon. Sorry about the delay, I just have not been able to get to the range where I can set up paper targets. Hopefully, it will make it in time.

Both targets mailed this am..thanks for scoring guy's..always fun and lots of room for improvement..found out my 32" gm barrels shoot better with a solid brass ramrod under them..better late than never. Enjoy the fall and good luck hunting.....Dan

I mailed my target on Saturday. Shot it a few weeks ago and was hoping to get to shoot a better one but it didn't happen. :surrender: GW

I'm going to the range in about an hour to shoot both contests. So wish me luck! will have them mailed today.

armakiller said:
Just a thought, who is a left- hander? Maybe we could have a sub catagory, Lefty's vs Righty's?. How about it? I'm a Lefty.

Fine with me; I can miss them with either hand. :surrender:

Gonna go with the target I posted in Longhunters vs Aliens.... that was the first 3 shots out of the barrel this evening and the outlier was shot #3... I too see to be able to lay 2 out of 3 in there... probably won't have time to make more smoke before Friday....

rock_vs_caps_1stTGT.jpg

What is this left hand / right hand stuff? I usually use both hands to shoot, 'cept when I'm showin' off! :blah:

Well, here was what I could do yesterday. It's in the mail, I just hope it makes it.

25ydgroup.jpg

Otter,
I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom.
Family is always more important than any shooting. Prayers for you and yours.

I think I can do better but, I need a dot to aim at. The sun was in front of me and I had a very hard time finding the X to aim at.

Shot mine over the weekend and it went in the mail sunday, so should be postmarked monday and hopefully get there in time.

Back