• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Flintlock vs Percussion ends Sept. 30, 2011

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Also interesting, is that all the flinter's, who also shot cap, shot better with their cap gun . . . in this match.[/quote]"

I was wondering how that was going to turn out. It sounds to me like "some" folks around here have been neglecting their flinters. :(
Or maybe shooting flint all the time makes them a better cap shooter. :hmm:

Congrats to all the cappers!!! I realy had fun with this shoot. I think everybody shot great. Looks like nobody would have missed a deer. Thanks again for a fun shoot.

my problem is that I do not spend enough time shooting.. working on that though. :thumbsup:

OK, I'm back from TN and have the figgers for 3 stragglers whose targets got here late.

Here's their wouldabeen scores;

Hockeyref... Best .401 ... Total 3.571 2 real good shots and then there was that flier...

Lonegun1894... Best 1.273 ... Total 4.555 Real nice group just a bit off center.

Armakiller... Best .778 ... Total 5.530 File them sights a fuzz...

If any more come in I'll add 'em later. Get them targets sent in as early as possible next time to be sure they get here on time. :surrender:

It took over ten days to get there? Looks like I'll have to shoot that shaded V tomorrow. Pony Express still delievering your mail? Thought my group was better than that, but then I remmembered how the scoring went.

Back