Flintlock, Ready To Fire !

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

PathfinderNC

Artist
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This Kibler Colonial rifle (#6) is finished and ready to fire in couple days time. (I want the finish to cure thoroughly.) I enjoy spending some quality time with a new build, along with some powder, patch and ball, to see how they do. This one should be fun. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

labrat

40 Cal
Reaction score
Wow how cruel & unfair life can be. Like having a crisp new toy every two weeks, Ha. All kidding aside you deserve the enjoyment of your hard work & accomplishment. My first build is almost finished and my first flintlock firing is going to be a little scary but looking forward to the experience. Congrats on #6 and enjoy............Labrat

PathfinderNC

Artist
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wow how cruel & unfair life can be. Like having a crisp new toy every two weeks, Ha. All kidding aside you deserve the enjoyment of your hard work & accomplishment. My first build is almost finished and my first flintlock firing is going to be a little scary but looking forward to the experience. Congrats on #6 and enjoy............Labrat
Thank you friend! I have been looking at your posts and you first flintlock is amazing, actually. Your talents are beyond incredible. I am so excited for you and your beautiful new flintlock build- after you shoot it, well, you'll see there's no going back! :thumb:

Brokennock

70 Cal.
Reaction score
This Kibler Colonial rifle (#6) is finished and ready to fire in couple days time. (I want the finish to cure thoroughly.) I enjoy spending some quality time with a new build, along with some powder, patch and ball, to see how they do. This one should be fun. :)
Another absolute beauty. Well done.
Very clean and has a certain distinguished "reserved" look to it.

BigAl52

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats Pathfinder another great looking rifle. I bet it will shoot as good as it looks.

Rich44

58 Caliber
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Shows off the real quality of your work, what a great looking rifle. You must be happy as can be with this build.