• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Flintlock ID

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAY overpriced. Maybe $25.00 American would be a viable price... if you could legally possess it.

Given the current political situation in Ireland, I would pass on it until after WW III happens... maybe after the next US presidential election.

Looking at all those draconian laws, I can sorta understand the IRA's position, if not their methodology. Does the government not understand that anybody can make black powder from base materials that could be found on any farm (nitrates from manure, sulfur from eggs and charcoal from wood)? A gun like that could be made in any blacksmith shop. New king, maybe time to put together a petition?

Latest posts

Back