• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Flintlock conversion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this on Ebay this morning. Don't holler at me, I'm just posting this for entertainment.

Tired of practicing or sighting in with your flintlock? This device fires first time, every time! Converts Thompson Center (or clone) flintlock muzzleloader to percussion cap. No delay, fast locktime. No gunsmithing required. Easily installed or removed with supplied allen wrench. Precision machined from Stainless Steel barstock. Made in U.S.A. patent pending.
Pa. residents add 6% sales tax. (59.95 +3.60 = 63.55)

Attachments

• flint lock conversion  .jpg
    flint lock conversion .jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 1
This won't help much, but this is my conversion from flint to percussion. It's an L&R Manton lock with the plug in the jaws and the pan has been ground off the lock. This looks a lot more elegant that the T/C version above. I also have a flint lock and touch hole liner for the rifle. I like the flint version better.

SMR Percussion_03_R.jpg

This won't help much, but this is my conversion from flint to percussion. It's an L&R Manton lock with the plug in the jaws and the pan has been ground off the lock. This looks a lot more elegant that the T/C version above. I also have a flint lock and touch hole liner for the rifle. I like the flint version better.

View attachment 170616
This is brilliant! Very classy conversion!

Back