• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Flintlock Book

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a great book and should be required reading for all new flintlock shooters.

The book is very well written and comprhensive. The paperback price on Amazon is crazy. (This is the kind of book that I want in dead tree form.) Check Crazy Crow or maybe the NMLRA for a better price. Definitely worth having.

any one that hasn't should!! that guy really did his home work. even the old timers can learn something!.

1CB8FF02-0372-407D-BBCD-DB79FABD94FE.jpeg 438A3B94-5016-459B-87E5-8109376DB407.jpeg 8F7E33C6-759E-4199-97C0-D830CE0E1FA4.jpeg Is an excellent book! I would highly recommend it for those new to flintlock’s and a reinforcer to those who are seasoned flint shooters. Very good read with excellent illustrations and pictures. Covers a very wide variety of subjects.

I personally know and shoot with 6 of the 9 people pictured on the cover of the book. Four of them on a regular basis.

Anyway, It’s definitely an enjoyable read !!!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Ju
The book is very well written and comprhensive. The paperback price on Amazon is crazy. (This is the kind of book that I want in dead tree form.) Check Crazy Crow or maybe the NMLRA for a better price. Definitely worth having.
Just ordered one from Log cabin shop for 29.95

I visited Log Cabin shop website and the book is not available ... Crazy Crow wants minimum order of $ 100 before sending it, NMLRA does not send to Europe, Track of the Wolf doesn't have it ... Anyone has a suggestion where a foreigner can obtain the book (apart from Amazon)?

I visited Log Cabin shop website and the book is not available ... Crazy Crow wants minimum order of $ 100 before sending it, NMLRA does not send to Europe, Track of the Wolf doesn't have it ... Anyone has a suggestion where a foreigner can obtain the book (apart from Amazon)?

Another idea, contact Log Cabin, have them order it from NMLRA and then have Log Cabin ship it to you.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help ... I found that Nanatalahee Trading Post was willing to send me a copy! Price was normal - 29 $ and some change but mailing to Europe is a stiff extra 50 $ ... Hope to receive their copy soon ...

go straight to ERIC BYE and avoid the middle man. I'm Shure he has a few, the publisher usually supplies a few to the author.

I finally received my copy! When all shipping - handling - customs etc were paid it cost me a stiff 120 $ but at the first glance I still am happy that I bought it!

Back