• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Flintlock Blunderbuss: Aarrrrr Matey/Reduced

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
Perfect Christmas Present for your Pirate. Newly assembled, never even had a flint in the jaws, .54cal/.28ga Blunderbuss with 16 3/4" smooth bore barrel. The kits normally sell for $430 shipped but i got a couple of these on sale and am selling them assembled for $440 shipped. These are the Traditions blunderbuss. When this one sells if anyone else is interested in one i should have another one together by next weekend. May also be able to get one in cap lock if interested. If so just PM me. These are a blast to shoot and also make a pretty decent little woods gun for short range grouse, quail, squirrels, etc.
100_0807.JPG100_0809.JPG100_0808.JPG100_0810.JPG

Last edited:
Hell of a deal, I won't be buying it from you, mainly due to just having bought the percussion lock kit.

Which brings me to why I posted on this ad ....
Anything I should look out for with these kits? ANy tips for when I start putting it together?

~Own a musket for home defense, since that’s what the founding fathers intended.
Four ruffians break into my house. “What the devil?!”
As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he’s dead on the spot.

Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it’s smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog.
I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, “Tally -blam!- lads” the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms.
Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up.
Just as the founding fathers intended.~

I thought this was appropriate for this gun.. lol

Copypasta from What is your favorite copypasta? > OffTopic | Forums | Bungie.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back