• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flat horn history

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Coinreach pleased to provide inspiration .Which motife did you like ? I thought the old one dollar note Abboriginee hunting scene might appeal to you. I made & decorated that horn working in Alice Springs. A big' Willy Willy' tore the school roof off & I worked for the' Works & Jerks Dept ' putting a new roof on . The two bears just a fancy as I had a bit to do with bears in British Columbia same with the Beaver pond scene. I took from a photoe I took at Riske Creek BC. (I did wander a bit ) hardly' Every track from the Gulf & back ' but did a lot of it ) I had a 'platinum card' at every' Starlight hoteI' stayed in or under 'or would have if they ever had such a thing. Im'e tempted to add an article I wrote re situations that arose with Ecconomy travels. Though will add pics re horns & carving some. The Stag flask was carved in Alice Xmas 1969 though the bleached antler was drifted down the Whakatane river in NZ earlier when I did a bit of culling for the NZ forest Service never did finish St Georges head properly time yet .They've all been working flasks & horns . Pics anon '
Regards Rudyard
PS well a bunch hope of interest Oh the bloke on the ship is a younger me aboard the' SS Sardohna' B I Pilgrim ship from Karachi to the roads off Bombay late may 66 ,42/ruppee s deck passage . I look jaunty but I hadnt a cracker till I got to the bank where I had sent pounds Trying to look the' Pukka Sahib ' against a deck load of hippies

Attachments

• IMG-9141.JPG
    IMG-9141.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-9314.JPG
    IMG-9314.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-9025.JPG
    IMG-9025.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-9026.JPG
    IMG-9026.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-9219.jpg
    IMG-9219.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
Very curious there was no Like /dislike option just' Report' I expected at least some readers comments . I realise its written in Antipodian' Strine' & has coloqeall terms but they are pertainant to the article. All those pics not a sausage response . But I suppose with no like/dislike option I must expect that .
Rudyard

Latest posts

Back