• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

First traditional harvest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@olskool if you don't like it don't comment on the thread, your negative opinions aren't adding anything to this guys thread and therefore aren't warranted or appreciated.

@Patchbox great work mate, and don't stress I too harvest a deer from time to time.
yea well that is the problem with the whole world! just sit down and shut up! that is what we are told now! the social media and the woke crowd is trying to keep us silent. well if you don't like my opinion then don't comment on what i said! how about that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no sir! Mr. patchbox. a "harvest" is "the process or period of gathering in crops" an animal is not "a crop" it just makes me a little ill at everyone trying to talk political correctness. we are men and we need to talk and act the part! or next thing you know we will not know who we are! no there no two ways to the middle, he killed the deer he did not harvest it!
I tried overlooking your opinionated comment on MY post, for one I never asked for your opinion, whatever I choose to say in my post is MY right. If you don’t like it or agree with it then I reckon you can go kick rocks. As for acting like a man, I can assure you I’m man enough and don’t need to prove a damn thing to you buddy. Now have a good one.

I tried overlooking your opinionated comment on MY post, for one I never asked for your opinion, whatever I choose to say in my post is MY right. If you don’t like it or agree with it then I reckon you can go kick rocks. As for acting like a man, I can assure you I’m man enough and don’t need to prove a damn thing to you buddy. Now have a good one.
then i guess i can express my opinion also! you have a good one! you go kick rocks, and go "harvest" something else!

Last edited:
As we used to say back in East Tennessee about 60 years ago, "some of you folks just ain't right".

Nice deer, I got my first with an H&R unmentionable Huntsman that was the rage in the early 70s, I quickly graduated to a variety of TCs that put a lot of meat in the freezer.

TCs were the M/L version of the 30-30 back in the day, everybody had one, I still have two of them.

As we used to say back in East Tennessee about 60 years ago, "some of you folks just ain't right".

Nice deer, I got my first with an H&R unmentionable Huntsman that was the rage in the early 70s, I quickly graduated to a variety of TCs that put a lot of meat in the freezer.

TCs were the M/L version of the 30-30 back in the day, everybody had one, I still have two of them.
I had one of those H&R huntsman things.....for about two weeks! Just didn't make any sense.

Rather I say kill or harvest we can come together and agree on one thing, we’re both Christian men and bickering does nothing but divide our cause, as hunters and woodsmen we should both come together to strengthen our cause, not get hung up on the grammatical side of things. Just because I threw the word harvest in most post doesn’t mean I’m against the term kill, as I use it myself.
great! i agree. and i never meant you wasn't a man. i am just old and cranky and tired of the world i once knew and seeing where it is headed to. but hey, that is still a nice buck and i hope you kill ;)some more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

great! i agree. and i never meant you wasn't a man. i am just old and cranky and tired of the world i once knew and seeing where it is headed to. but hey, that is still a nice buck and i hope you kill ;)some more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If I could kill one like him every year I’d be satisfied. Happy huntin

Hey boys dead is dead who cares if it was harvested,killed or run down and choked, too hell with the political manure, Lets go huntin and harvest, kill some meat, with the prices now of beef we best be a stocking up. Lets face it we particapte in a blood sport we try too be humane in our endevors, there will always be the folks who disagree with the sport, mostly city folks who thinks there hamburger that they are wrapping there lips around is ok, most have never been on a slaughter house floor, so why argue over trivial words. Lets get back too the origins of the original post.

Time for a permanent "ignore", I bet you guys can figure out who is getting it and it isn't Patchbox, we don't need that kind of rabid behavior here.
well we have come to an agreement, nobody was "rabid" we just had a disagreement, that's all. so now it's a "permanent "ignore" good God! it's over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well olskool, I liked the world I grew up in and a couple of decades later, I didn't get tired of it. What I'm tired of is the way the country has deteriorated since the 80's. The future bodes ill for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back