• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

First traditional harvest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 81694
Afternoon everyone, I’m a long time reader who finally decided to join the forum. I’m using my first post as somewhat of a new member intro as well as a highlight of my”traditional” muzzle loading journey. Attached is a picture of my first buck taken with traditional equipment and with bullets I casted myself. I took this buck with my my T/C big boar shooting a hand cast 440gr Lee REAL bullet.
nice buck I have never killed a buck with my flintlock...Does yes not bucks. Don't hunt Does anymore strictly Bucks.

Congratulations It's a deer to be proud of . Good to see people hunting with traditional firearms . Good Luck on your next one . DT

View attachment 81694
Afternoon everyone, I’m a long time reader who finally decided to join the forum. I’m using my first post as somewhat of a new member intro as well as a highlight of my”traditional” muzzle loading journey. Attached is a picture of my first buck taken with traditional equipment and with bullets I casted myself. I took this buck with my my T/C big boar shooting a hand cast 440gr Lee REAL bullet.
Great job, steaks for the Neighborhood!!!

Good gosh fellers! Shameful

I am jealous as I have yet to get out and hunt with my fainter. I just hope to find such a nice buck.

Congratulations ... and please stick around.

View attachment 81694
congrats

Good gosh fellers! Shameful

I am jealous as I have yet to get out and hunt with my fainter. I just hope to find such a nice buck.

Congratulations ... and please stick around.
it is Shameful. once again i will try to end it by apologizing. i still stand by what i said, i am just apologizing if anything i said cut to deep,,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back