• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First time poster from East AL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all. Been a member for a while but haven't gotten around to posting anything yet. Just lurking and learning from you fine folks. I got my first muzzleloader when I was around 12, and now in my 20s, I have developed a passion for them. I currently own only 4, but I'm sure that number will increase with time. I have a Traditions Springfield Hawken .50, which was my first. Also have a Lyman GPR .50 that I recently refinished the stock on. A CVA Mountain pistol .50 that I built from a kit. And just recently purchased a Traditions Crockett rifle .32 for going after squirrels, rabbits, and such. I looked forward to the knowledge I'll gain from y'all.View attachment 95880View attachment 95882View attachment 95883
Would highly recommend you join the NMLRA and through this you’ll find others in Al that enjoy the sport. I’ve driven to the Brierfield Iron Works Park for the past 3 years to shoot in AL territorial. They also host a local shoot annually. You’ll meet people that will share info and I guarantee youll enjoy your new hobby. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back