• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

First Rondy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first rendezvous in SW Missouri back in October.
20181020_162622_resized_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always loved cooking over a fire like that and regular dutch oven cooking. Unfortunately I've gotten a little too old to do the rondys anymore, but do miss them. Looks like you had fun.

It was great fun!!!! There 36 tents in camp. I never heard exactly how many people total, but there were whole families there.

All kinds of competitions.... percussion rifle, flintlock, tomahawk throws, woods walk, primitive archery and lots of activities for the kids.

My buddy AL ( the one doing the cooking ) got 2nd place in the percussion rifle and I won the flintlock. Seeing how we competed in both rifle competitions, we didn't have time to do much else. I'll see what other pics I have....
20181020_130418.jpg
20181019_182314.jpg

It was great fun!!!! There 36 tents in camp. I never heard exactly how many people total, but there were whole families there.

All kinds of competitions.... percussion rifle, flintlock, tomahawk throws, woods walk, primitive archery and lots of activities for the kids.

My buddy AL ( the one doing the cooking ) got 2nd place in the percussion rifle and I won the flintlock. Seeing how we competed in both rifle competitions, we didn't have time to do much else. I'll see what other pics I have....View attachment 1907View attachment 1908
Rodd,
Excellent job on the shooting and your buddy Al !!
Did you win anything in that competition?

SL,
Yes sir... I wound up winning a pound of powder, neck knife with sheath and an antler powder measure! Plus a whole weekend of good, old time fun!

Shoot straight and God bless,
Rodd

SL,
Yes sir... I wound up winning a pound of powder, neck knife with sheath and an antler powder measure! Plus a whole weekend of good, old time fun!

Shoot straight and God bless,
Rodd
Rodd,
That's awesome!!
Truly a great first 'Vous!!
Excellent shooting!!
Sorry for the late reply, hope you had a Merry Christmas!

The Sicilian

Latest posts

Back