• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

First Muzzleloader Whitetail

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word to the wise, exposing a dead animal like that will get you fined in the State of Ks. Dead animals have to be covered up when transporting. Still good shooting.

Word to the wise, exposing a dead animal like that will get you fined in the State of Ks. Dead animals have to be covered up when transporting. Still good shooting.

Didn't know that....Interesting.... It was only carried on my hood to get back to my camp from the field. The stand is about a good 3/4 mile from camp...no way I would carry it back. It was quartered and in the cooler within the hour. One of the first things we do is get the hide off back at camp.

Bull manure! Maybe in some areas like around a city suburb.But not in rural,mountainous,and farm country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know that....Interesting.... It was only carried on my hood to get back to my camp from the field. The stand is about a good 3/4 mile from camp...no way I would carry it back. It was quartered and in the cooler within the hour. One of the first things we do is get the hide off back at camp.

Whereabouts are you located in Central Texas?

I got my first whitetail here in AZ in Oct 2020 too! Known as a "cous" deer it was a spike and my st louis hawkin was longer than he was so I enjoyed yer photo! Whats a trophy deer? A DEER IN THE FREEZER!👍

Latest posts

Back