• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fired off an E-mail to Pedersoli......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
letting them know my dissatisfaction of their parts supply and furthermore their method of ordering on their Site. Date of Birth as well as place of Birth required on the form. Makes it real ripe for identity theft in my opinion. Add in a minimum of $50 Dollar order and its a real turn off. Plus the fact that when you finally do set up an order they say "part not available in that quantity." They probably could care less about my satisfaction. Just letting them know my POV. The good side is that it has lit a fire under me to produce needed spring with some success. Opened up another door for me in this Hobby. I let them know I expected more from a Leader in this niche Industry. Its pretty sad how things have become related to our Hobby. Thanks, Rant over....

I have had numerous replies in the last 2 months from them in a timely manner, usually in about 2 to 3 days. So far I am pleased with their customer service although they do seem to be short of items or accessories for their rifles but that is the norm anymore.

The last few years has been rough for business large and small, availability of most things has been spotty at best. Getting raw materials is about impossible still, but if you feel better sending grumpy emails out then I’m happy for you. I’m sure that folks in business to sell and make stuff would actually like to sell and make stuff, but maybe I’m wrong about that.

I contacted them via the email link on the WP and had a reply with a link to the document I was looking for within a week..
The 20ga flintlock double order isn’t so quick, ordered last month and if I’m lucky I’ll have it this fall!

I stripped a screw on one of there pistols and emailed them asking for a replacement. Got a reply in a day or two and they said send your address. I did and two screws came in the mail a week or so later free of charge, all the way from Italy.

This was about 6 years ago at this point though. Covid and the media-fueled insanity that ensued and appears to be permanent.

I have been told Lee Shavers does Pedersoli warranty work
I’ve contacted him ,nice fellow but he didn’t have any parts. IFG similarly seemed nice enough but I have not yet received a part I reported & they agreed was bad last year. I have found their quality control to be hit or miss and there follow up to be poor …for whatever reason. You better be prepared to have to deal with some problems yourself with what parts you can find.

Last edited:
The last few years has been rough for business large and small, availability of most things has been spotty at best. Getting raw materials is about impossible still, but if you feel better sending grumpy emails out then I’m happy for you. I’m sure that folks in business to sell and make stuff would actually like to sell and make stuff, but maybe I’m wrong about that.
Well as John Wayne used to say: "Pardon me all to Hell."

When places want my date and location of birth I give them a reasonable date and location just not the real one!Which is why I look so old for my "age".

Latest posts

Back