• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished Appalachian Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely beautiful! A classic done extremely well with understated elegance that makes it so amazing. The combination of the stock color and armory bright steel is striking. I love the patch box choice. A really fine job in a great caliber! Well done Sir!!!

Well done! I really love the job you did on the cherry!
You should send a couple of those pics to Jim and Katherine, beautiful country.
If you get a chance, try a few .390” balls with a thicker patch to compare to the .395”s.
For some reason my cherry .45 SMR loves .440” balls with .022” denim patch and 50 gn 3f.
They are very accurate with that balance point at the entry pipe, you might just surprise yourself at how good an offhand shot you are, I did!!

Absolutely beautiful! A classic done extremely well with understated elegance that makes it so amazing. The combination of the stock color and armory bright steel is striking. I love the patch box choice. A really fine job in a great caliber! Well done Sir!!!
Thank you very much! I decided on the Rupp patch box because it is rather simple, and narrow enough to fit well on the butt stock. I'm glad you like it.

Well done! I really love the job you did on the cherry!
You should send a couple of those pics to Jim and Katherine, beautiful country.
If you get a chance, try a few .390” balls with a thicker patch to compare to the .395”s.
For some reason my cherry .45 SMR loves .440” balls with .022” denim patch and 50 gn 3f.
They are very accurate with that balance point at the entry pipe, you might just surprise yourself at how good an offhand shot you are, I did!!
Hey Baddaditood, Thanks for your advice- I have read how accurate these Kibler rifles are- I built one before but it was bought before I got to shoot it!
I was thinking to send some photos to Kathleen and Jim. They are always so supportive of us customers!

Wonderful piece. A detail I particularly like is the ram rod design.
40-k-jpg.79554

Latest posts

Back