• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Finding black powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Stager

40 Cal
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place near Spartanburg S.C. That sells black powder. I have a friend that lives there that needs some. He can’t do a lot of shooting because of some physical limitations but would like to pick up a couple of pounds to have on hand for when he can Thanks. Bob

Go to the Goex site and look under dealer locator for SC and see what is available.

Does anyone know of a place near Spartanburg S.C. That sells black powder. I have a friend that lives there that needs some. He can’t do a lot of shooting because of some physical limitations but would like to pick up a couple of pounds to have on hand for when he can Thanks. Bob
My daughter said maybe palmetto state armory in greenville.................watch yer top knot...................

Back