• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Finally took pics of my new TVM

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbadben

40 Cal.
Reaction score
TVM%20Main%20left.jpg

TVM%20Main%20right.jpg

TVM%20Left%20Stock.jpg

TVM%20Right%20Stock.jpg

I'm pleased with the wood on it. And it shoots great.

Ben

Dang it all anyway. You sure are expensive company to keep!!!!

I've been fence hanging on doing a TVM build for quite a while, and your pics certainly settled the issue.

If you need a side job, I'd suggest getting hold of TVM and hiring out to take their pictures. Your shots do their guns great justice, while their own photos are hurting them.

BrownBear said:
Dang it all anyway. You sure are expensive company to keep!!!!

You bet!!!

Life's too short not to have a few pretty guns.

I would say go for it, and if you can shell out the extra $$$ to get their nicest wood. It's not that much more and it's well worth it.

:v
Ben

Great looking rifle!! I beleive in another post you said that was a .54. What barrel do you have on it?

[/quote]

"You bet!!! Life's too short not to have a few pretty guns."
Ben
[/quote]
Life is also too short to hunt with an ugly gun!! Emery

Hi Ben,

a very nice peace or rifle! I just ordered a .62 poor boy rifle from TVM.

Regards

Kirrmeister

doulos said:
What barrel do you have on it?

This is going to sound bad, but I have no idea. It's the 36" version of whatever their normal barrel is I guess. No markings on it that I can see.

But it seems to shoot well. It's a little more accurate than my GPR.

Ben

Back