• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Finally....have a Silver Elite coming my way!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Blackburn

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Actually I'll go over there and get it, it's not that long of a drive, and I like driving anyway.

Will pay a premium for it but it's a gorgeous TC Silver Elite. I have wanted one since 1995 and I finally have one locked up.

Here is a pic.

Attachments

• TC Silver Elite.jpg
    TC Silver Elite.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 260
That's a dandy I wasn't aware they even made a rifle like that I chased one of their last flintlocks for 5 years finally got one in Ohio doen;t shoot bad the trigger is awful plastic stock, fiber sights, my hunting buddies won't touch it

That's a dandy I wasn't aware they even made a rifle like that I chased one of their last flintlocks for 5 years finally got one in Ohio doen;t shoot bad the trigger is awful plastic stock, fiber sights, my hunting buddies won't touch it
That doesn't sound like the same rifle. The stock looks like a nice walnut in Greg's picture.
I wasn't aware of that model either. Now I want one too.

The flinter I was chasing was a firestorm nothing like the gentlemans rifle but we both kept looking till we found what we were after that's the fun of it I guess

Thanks guys. I have read online "only some 500 were made." Apparently TC's big warehouse fire about 1997 shut down about all ML production. I think this rifle was made to compete with the rash of inline designs just hitting the market about 1997.

I wish it came with a stainless patchbox plus a version in a flintlock, but that's how it goes.

I intend to drive to the man's house and buy it in person (we talked on the phone about that already) then swing down and see a friend that lives on the same road. I might even get to shoot it the same day!

I had bid on another Elite this seller had, but it went beyond what I wanted to bid. The seller emailed me about taking heart as he might have another. This one has nicer wood than the other that sold but I had to really "step up" in the bidding department. It was over $1300, the second-most expensive gun I have ever bought. :eek:

I recall the "Firestorm." No longer made? Pity. TC had so many different ML models!

This gun will likely end up a "safe queen" but you are right, that's not good.

You really have inspired the jealousness in me !! I own custom guns, but have always liked the TC's....and that one is beautiful !!

Thanks man. Not mine yet, not "in hand" anyway. Hope to go pick it up in a face-to-face deal this week. I've been looking for one since 1995 or so. I still wish it came with a stainless patch box in the stock and that it was a flintlock, but well, not much to be done about that.

Last edited:
Geez Greg! This TC unicorn seems to be slipping through your fingers like warm water in a truckstop washroom. If i don't see some pics, I'm gonna have to come down there. Just sayin. Lol 😆

You may have to come down here then! I made an appointment to visit the seller tomorrow for a face-to-face deal but now something has come up, scrubbing that mission. I'll call the guy tomorrow and get a check out to him as I do not know when I'll be free again.

Back