• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Finally found a decent soft rifle case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper Scott

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I thought some others may be interested in these soft rifle cases I stumbled across while doing a search. Most of the ones I found were out of stock or no longer available so I took a chance on this company. I called them and the gentleman told me about these new cases he was starting to make. He texted me pictures so I ordered one for my Kibler SMR and another for the Woodsrunner when it gets here in the spring. As I understand it, this fellow weaves the wool himself. I paid $65 each plus shipping and had them in two days. Northwest traders INC. out of Ohio.

Attachments

• rifle case 2.jpg
    rifle case 2.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 2
  • rifle case 3.jpg
    rifle case 3.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 0
  • rifle case 4.jpg
    rifle case 4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0
@Trapper Scott those are really nice. I like the colors and weave.
Thank you, Sir. I have been looking around for some time and found a few, but they were out of stock or stopped making them. I ended up calling this company and they didn't have these on the website, but the gentleman sent me a few pictures of these. It's hard to find a soft case that will house a 60" rifle.

Back