• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Field Goal! September 2015

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
colorado clyde said:
Who won ?
And how long does a letter take to get from Australia to Illinois ?......just curious.

I don't know who won yet. Usually I wait ten days or so after the contest ends before scoring. Was at a rendezvous half the week and been too busy since I got back to get to the post office and pick up the rest of the targets. Probably tomorrow.

Takes about a week or so from Australia to here.

colorado clyde said:
Who won ?
And how long does a letter take to get from Australia to Illinois ?......just curious.
Guess it depends on which way it goes ........into the wind or downwind. Lol :rotf: Sorry I been drinking and couldn't resist :haha: :v

Probably tomorrow.

OK, so I was wrong...

I did get 'em picked up tho. Just ain't got 'em scored yet. Hang in there. I can be a little slow sometimes... :idunno:

After a triple overtime, game over!
:hmm: Or maybe that was a lot of procrastination by the referee...
Sorry about the delay, October is my busiest month of the year... But I have been having a whole bunch of fun. :grin: Been to an awesome good 5-day rondy in Tennessee, won two first place medals (flint smoothbore and flint rifle) at the Illinois State championship shoot, shot in 3 other shoots (won a couple), and packed to go to another rondy this weekend. Life is hard. :haha:

The Results;

Mad Irish Jack takes first place with 5 field goals and a score of 4.895" :hatsoff:

George Walker finished a close second, also with 5 field goals, and a score of 5.132" :hatsoff:

Maven comes in 3rd with 2 field goals

58 caliber 4th with one field goal

And Studit 5th with ALMOST two field goals. If it weren't for those pesky goal posts and top edges...

Thanks Jethro. :hatsoff:

Good luck with your next shoot.

Hopefully my Pumpkin looks a little better.

Thanks Jethro for putting this shoot together. I had fun shooting the target, with my two grandchildren watching me and cheering me on. I'm looking forward to your next match.

A
Jethro224 said:
After a triple overtime, game over!
:hmm: Or maybe that was a lot of procrastination by the referee...
Sorry about the delay, October is my busiest month of the year... But I have been having a whole bunch of fun. :grin: Been to an awesome good 5-day rondy in Tennessee, won two first place medals (flint smoothbore and flint rifle) at the Illinois State championship shoot, shot in 3 other shoots (won a couple), and packed to go to another rondy this weekend. Life is hard. :haha:

The Results;

Mad Irish Jack takes first place with 5 field goals and a score of 4.895" :hatsoff:

George Walker finished a close second, also with 5 field goals, and a score of 5.132" :hatsoff:

Maven comes in 3rd with 2 field goals

58 caliber 4th with one field goal

And Studit 5th with ALMOST two field goals. If it weren't for those pesky goal posts and top edges...
What ya doin in your spare time :rotf: Congrats on the State Championships :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: All that shootin" is paying off. :thumbsup:

smo said:
What ya doin in your spare time :rotf: Congrats on the State Championships :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: All that shootin" is paying off. :thumbsup:

Buildin' a powder horn, workin' on a couple pistols, gettin' parts together for a rifle, and puttin' in my 40.

Thanks. :)

Once again thanks for putin on the contest and scoring it. No pumpkin for me but will hopefully get the November shoot in as I practice for my upcoming Arizona elk hunt.

Also congrats on the great shooting. I am sure you can tell from my target that you would get beaten bad had I been in those championships. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dave

That was the first thing I said when I looked at them targets, "WHEW, I'm sure glad Dave don't live in Illinois!" :)

Back