• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ffg's NEW LEMAN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffg

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
001.jpg
[/img]
004.jpg
[/img]
003.jpg
[/img]
005.jpg

Great looking wood on that Leman..............watch yer top knot.................

Nice wood. It looks like a bolt of lightning steaking down the wrist. :thumbsup: Bill

Ia'm sorry, i had so many pictures to show this rifle, but iam a computer dinosaur "me no saavy"!! anyway i waited 8 months for this gun from TVM and it was worth the wait, they are real nice people to work with, and Richard Avance, Matts son helped me out big time, this is a .58cal L&R flintlock with a 32" GR barrel, i got the super premium maple wood, my brother tells me its to pretty to hunt in the Elk woods with, but i will!!
:surrender:

She sure is a keeper! Very nice. Looking forward to hearing about your sucessful elk hunt(s).

I do agree with you, when i ordered this rifle i told TVM i wanted the super premium maple which has up to 90% curl, they even up it to 100%, I was just lucky i guess, i just wish i was more computer savy, so i could show better pictures, thanks for all the complements

Back