• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

February 2020 Postal Match Bullseye plus ring

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bledfor Days your target is here.

I have the following targets: if you sent one and you aren't on the list call out so I know to wait for it.
Name
Richard Dttman
Piney Creek
JuiceJaws
Flinter1977
Msmith
Kansas Jake
Bledfor Days

OK last call, here's what I have:
Name
Richard Dttman
Piney Creek
JuiceJaws
Flinter1977
Msmith
Kansas Jake
Bledfor Days
Mad Irish Jack

If you sent me a target and arent on that list call out or be left behind! I'll post scores tomorrow unless someone says wait.

OK I'm pretty sure its safe to post scores. Mad Irish takes the win with 7 points. Richard Dittman and Kansas Jake tie for second with 4 points, and Flinter 1977 takes 3rd with 3 points. As always, thank you for shooting!

Mad Irish Jack 7
Richard Dttman 4
Kansas Jake 4
Flinter1977 3
Piney Creek 2
JuiceJaws 2
Msmith 2
Bledfor Days 1

Bill,

As long as you're a member of this forum, which you are, then you can shoot these matches. So by all means, come join the fun man.

Latest posts

Back