• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Fancy Lined Shot Bag/Horn/Antler Starter $185 Firm

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for your consideration a one of a kind shot pouch, ball starter, and powder horn combo. (Long Post) (I"ll start with the bag), This pouch is made from cognac brown cow leather and buckskin fringe. Featured on the front flap is a racoon fur sewn hunters star accompanied by two real cow elk ivories and an antler. The elk ivories were harvested by a friend of mine in Eastern Oregon from a Rocky Mountain cow elk and the antler toggle is from a natural shed antler from Bend Oregon, both were lightly aged in tea and preserved with a beeswax mixture. This bag was sewn using faux deer sinew that was hand waxed in beeswax. The buckskin fringe is chrome tanned in a light color similar to braintan but in a solid light color. Also featured on the bag are horse hair tassels also hand made by me. Strap features a hand forged buckle. When you open the flap there is a pouch on the outside measuring 5" wide by 3" tall. Moving to the inside of the bag I used a 100% cotton 18th century print fabric as a liner and you will also see another pouch inside measuring 6" wide by 3" tall. Bag itself measures 8X8 with a thick welted seam. Strap measures 54" at center hole adjustable out 3 notches to 58 1/2" or in 3 notches to 49 1/2". (antler ball starter) Was made by me from an antler from Eastern Oregon and was crafted for a 50 cal rifle but your mileage may vary. (Powder Horn) was hand crafted by me from a local cow in Redmond Oregon, the wood ends were from a pine log from a forest near Bend and were turrned on my lathe and stained, powderhorn was then polished with a beeswax mixture. The horn measurements are total length from end to end 16 1/2 inches, the horn itself 12 1/2 inches and the strap is 40". Everything will be bagged and neatley packed in a padded box with free shipping to your door. Im Asking $185 Firm free shipping to lower 48 United States. Payment options are paypal, usps money order, cash, or check. NO TRADES. Thanks for looking.
1.jpg
2.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
Status