• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Fall Shoot Montana 2018

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BullRunBear said:
Denny, Thanks for the heads up about the new video. They are so enjoyable and well done.

Jeff

I totally agree. Well done video gentlemen.

Paul

Denny has a link for his website/blog in the latest video. He has written an excellent essay on why and how traditional muzzleloaders are so attractive, even beneficial, and provide an anodyne to media-driven, tacticool (I hate that word) nonsense. He includes a bit of autobiography. It's a brief but pleasant read about our hobby.

Jeff

Hi Denny, Yep. That's the one. I've used similar ideas when discussing shooting black powder weapons vs. marketing 'cool stuff'. But your essay expresses it well and succinctly. Also, you have professional qualifications that most lack which adds to the strength of your position.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back