• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD F/S 28 ga Cherry Smoothbore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keb

50 Cal.
Reaction score
For sale. 28 ga. x 48" Salvo barrel, RE Davis "Early English" flintlock, simple trigger, built in 2017 but never fired.
$1350 shipped to lower 48.
IMG_2374.JPG
IMG_2375.JPG
IMG_2376.JPG
IMG_2378.jpg

I have a 50 cal smoothbore with a 48” barrel. It’s not to bad to load. Being 6’3” helps too!

I have one of Kebs fowlers with a 48" barrel, and am average height and don't find it difficult to load. Points really well too.

Hey, Silky921, I shoot one with a 47 1/2" barrel. I just kick the butt out away from me til the muzzle is about chin high & load. It's not a problem to load at all.

Fred, Just so you know, there is no rear sight on the gun. The way I learned to shoot front sight only guns was to put the sight on my target and look down the center of the barrel. Elevation is another animal to skin but totally doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back