• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

F&I war period personal protection

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scot mur

32 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a working reproduction turnoff pocket pistol and Scottish Murdoch pistol pertaining to F&I period for reenactments preferably around 50 cal . Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you.already on a few waiting list but who knows how long that'll take . Hopeful to find something sooner .

Thank you for reading and responding Pete but unfortunately I have already actually gave them my card number and they called back bout a month later and cancelled the payment and said they don't know when or even if they'll receive another shipment in !!! So I was hoping to find one somewhere that someone would consider parting with maybe . Thank you for your response and advice Guess I'll keep looking !!

Thank you Pietro for the info and pic I greatly appreciate it ! But I am looking for a early flintlock / boxlock turn off Pocket pistol around 50 cal .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-000208.png
    Screenshot_20221113-000208.png
    290 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for your interest Pukka ! Yes I know they're not exceptionally pricey sometimes but I use my equipment pretty regularly in all types of conditions and if I was to happen to break or disfigure an original in some way by mishap or what have you I don't think I could live with myself by destroying a pice of history . Don't get me wrong I love originals just like the next person but would rather have a reproduction for everyday use and handling . If that makes any sense . And I see a few here and there for auction and whatnot but they always seem to be up by a European co. of some sort . Kinda Leary about purchasing overseas though .

Back