• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Eye candy - a Wogdon double barrel flinter.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WRussell

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just a shot of a purty thing.

It has coned gold touch holes - pic on the flintlock forum.

DSC06241smlr.jpg

Purty is right!!.......I'm druling all over my computer. :thumbsup:

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Oh Mommy! It's not easy to see something like that and not have a dribble! Wouldn't it be something if someone could make those these days at some kind of affordable price? Slobber-slobber :haha:

Wes/Tex said:
Wouldn't it be something if someone could make those these days at some kind of affordable price?
Why couldn't it be done? It just looks like a left-handed flinter "welded" to a right-handed one. Well, I mean, obviously it looks MUCH better than that, but that's what it is in theory, right?

Supply/Demand. Tool up and produce say 100, calculate tha costs.

Were there 100 COMMITTED people, my boss would, but still for a quality job wouldnt be under 750.00 per.

Afraid it's more than just welding two sides together. Barrels have to be 'regulated', locks have to be mounted at a taper to prevent oversizing at breech, inletting inside locks has to be planned out to prevent interference of operation...and this is just for a plain-jane version. Carving and ingraving would have tobe added on beyond that.

Back