• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Excellent video and podcast from "I Love Muzzleloading"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ethan of "I Love Muzzleloading" fame just posted a very interesting lecture on YouTube about the current state of BP and living history, and what we could do to get more people interested in it. This young man consistently impresses with his breadth of knowledge, open mindedness and generosity. There is a lot here and in the accompanying pod cast to contemplate and inspire.

Hey Piperdaily, thanks so much for the kind words. I’m glad the presentation is connecting! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the topic sometime. I’m sure muzzleloading is different out in Washington State.

We are very fortunate here in western Washington to have an excellent store, Muzzleloaders Supply, in Puyallup. The owner knows better than just about anyone else how ML is doing out here. You might want to interview him for your podcast. He is very generous with his knowledge and has been at it for a long time.
Here's a link to his website: Muzzleloaders Supply | Guns and Firearms | Puyallup, WA
Thanks for doing what you do, Ethan. You're an inspiration.

Back