• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Everything stuck in barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DipSchmidt

32 Cal
Reaction score
Call me an idiot…. Because I am one. I bought a CVA Wolf .50 cal muzzleloader last week so I’m new to it and I have a problem that’s all my fault. I attached the wire barrel brush to my ramrod to clean my barrel but I didn’t check to see that I had a bullet and powder loaded. Now I’ve got powder, a bullet, and my wire brush all stuck down the barrel and I can’t get them out. Any suggestions?

Call me an idiot…. Because I am one. I bought a CVA Wolf .50 cal muzzleloader last week so I’m new to it and I have a problem that’s all my fault. I attached the wire barrel brush to my ramrod to clean my barrel but I didn’t check to see that I had a bullet and powder loaded. Now I’ve got powder, a bullet, and my wire brush all stuck down the barrel and I can’t get them out. Any suggestions?
So the CVA Wolf is an inline, and we don't discuss them on this forum.
In the interest of safety, you simply remove the breech plug to clean it, so in this case you'd do the same, dump the powder, then ram the brush and the loaded bullet out, then begin cleaning.
I will send you a video via Private Message (PM) that says how to remove the plug from the Wolf, and also a PDF manual for the Wolf rifle.

LD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back