• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Everyman horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gus13

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Been playing with the more common architecture styles colors and engraving seeing what I could pice together. Here's one I played around with for awhile.

As always comments questions and critiques welcome!

And this is the horn you were chucking around like a throwing hawk at Whispering Pines! :shocked2:

It's beautiful! You are a d--n good craftsman, as well as a good guy.

That's a nice looking horn I really like the color what did you use to get it

Thanks all. Suzkat I dyed it in RIT dye then burnished it back, applied AquaFortis then dipped it back in the RIT fora few seconds after.

From where I'm standing that looks the business. If that's playing around, what are you capable of when you get serious about it. :thumbsup:

Well Dick, I dunno if I ever got serious about it, I'd probably just break down and not do a thing! Everything I do is usually me "playing" so.....we'll see huh? :thumbsup:

Back