• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Every now and then.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felt wad, I always wanted to hunt driven birds, fine English doubles, tweed clothing, maybe even put on my kilt, a brace of Irish setters or perhaps gordons, then back to the castle for a good meal and beverages. Some things the gentry do is O.K. But low and behold being a poor country boy it usually Carhart bibs an a weapon of choice, then back to the truck after the hunt water the beagles and perhaps have a brew after the guns are cased. HUNT ON MY BROTHERS time is a wasting.

While how you treat some others may rub me wrong, I can't ever say that I don't appreciate some of the pictures you've posted.

I also don't think I've ever seen where Britsmoothy has said his is the only and proper way to do things. I'm quite sure that under the circumstances of an organized shoot, he would acquit himself admirably. But his situation and circumstances is not that.
Shot on the wing.
IMG_20171029_143324027.jpg

IMG_20171222_134811907_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190115_152254743.jpg

Still wont be good enough, guns are reproductions. Another aspect of the attitude issue!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back