• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD EuroArms Rodgers&Spencer Revolver London Gray Like New

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a like new (I can find no sign it has ever been fired) EuroArms Rodger's & Spencer revolver. This is the London Gray finish that is very attractive. One of the most reliable and accurate percussion revolver designs. It is a shame it was dropped from production a few years ago.
Price is $495 which includes shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. it is legal to ship to. I prefer postal money order but personal checks are OK with a couple days to clear.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG

Here is a like new (I can find no sign it has ever been fired) EuroArms Rodger's & Spencer revolver. This is the London Gray finish that is very attractive. One of the most reliable and accurate percussion revolver designs. It is a shame it was dropped from production a few years ago.
Price is $495 which includes shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. it is legal to ship to. I prefer postal money order but personal checks are OK with a couple days to clear.View attachment 22075 View attachment 22076 View attachment 22077 View attachment 22078 View attachment 22079 View attachment 22080 View attachment 22081 View attachment 22082
A really fine looking revolver!
Are you sure it is NOT stainless steel....it looks like it.
Only to offend the purist, if it is.
It looks like a Remington, on steroids!
Someone is going to get a very fine and relatively rare cap and ball shooter.
Fred

Fred
Hey Fred
It is magnetic so likely not. I don't think EuroArms imported a stainless version.

Fred
Nice finish. I found one at auction 3 yrs. ago, blue, unfired; it was under the tray of a shooting box, auctioneer didn't even know it was there. Paid only about 275. These are hard to find, with your London finish, should sell OK. Good luck. I'm keeping mine!:)

Nice finish. I found one at auction 3 yrs. ago, blue, unfired; it was under the tray of a shooting box, auctioneer didn't even know it was there. Paid only about 275. These are hard to find, with your London finish, should sell OK. Good luck. I'm keeping mine!:)
That was a great find. Im never that lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back