• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Euroarms JP Murray Artillery Model

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

40 Cal
Reaction score
Euroarms JP Murray Artillery model 58 caliber musket I picked up in a trade. My intent was to use it muzzleloader hunting, but never got around to even firing it. It is in excellent to like new condition. I added a snap cap and an 1853 Enfield type leather sling. When I received it there was a dovetail adjustable front sight with a set screw, much like the Winchester used on their lever guns, installed. It also has an adjustable rear barrel sight, instead of the fixed sight they come with. So it was setup by someone for hunting. Has a beautiful solid walnut stock and all the metal is in great condition. Normally, the cost is over $1000. Sorry for the poor pics.

No FFL is required. Shipped it is $650 and $600 with local pickup in Springfield, Virginia. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

JP 1.jpg
JP 2.jpg

jgraham1,
That was a good choice for hunting and a shame you didn't get to.
Do you have the information on the bore diameter for your particular piece and what twist they put in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back