• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Euroarms 1858 Remington

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is Euroarms a manufacturer or just an exporter (importer)? Got a couple of stainless ones out of an estate coming my way and would like to know who made them and how they compare to other manufacturers. Thanks.

Euroarms, formerly Armi San Palo, made their own firearms. Euroarms of America, now defunct, was an importer. Better quality than the Piettas made in the last century and not quite up to the quality of what is available now but still a good sound, good shooting revolver.

Euroarms, formerly Armi San Palo, made their own firearms. Euroarms of America, now defunct, was an importer. Better quality than the Piettas made in the last century and not quite up to the quality of what is available now but still a good sound, good shooting revolver.
Thanks, Hawkeye2. From what I know about the two I am getting, both are in VG to excellent condition. One is the Target Model.

I love mine, it's a great shooter. I found it at a garage sale for around $70. It's old with a nice patina, and most of the modern markings are gone, including the date code. It kinda looks like an original to me.
20210729_202659.jpg

I love mine, it's a great shooter. I found it at a garage sale for around $70. It's old with a nice patina, and most of the modern markings are gone, including the date code. It kinda looks like an original to me.View attachment 87337

yes, its finish definitely resembles that on my original Remington New-Model (manufactured in late1864, based on serial number) Army .44 caliber

20210729_205207.jpg

20210729_205403.jpg

20210729_205417.jpg

Last edited:
I have one I bought in 1968, taught my wife how to shoot with it during our dating days. Unfortunately I had no mentors and it has been abused more than I care to admit so it now sits in the back of the cabinet slightly out of time hoping I find someone that can fix it.

Latest posts

Back