• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Entry Level Flint Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a. 36 traditions shenandoah with a Siler lock that I was thinking of selling. PM if interested

I have a Pedersoli .45 caliber FL Kentucky listed on gunbroker right now. Asking price is $575 plus shipping. Send a PM if you want some pics of the gun.

Bear in mind, unlike caplocks, bolt actions, lever actions, pump actions etc. A quality flintlock can make all the difference. An inferior one may or may not spark well. I'm sure more than a few budget flinters have turned people away from flint.
Very true. I got a "budget" flinter for my first one and was really frustrated with it. Spent the money on a higher quality gun and have had a great time since. Buy once and cry once.

I have a couple of $200-ish flintlocks. The more i learned about how to shoot ‘em, the more reliable they got. And both shoot better than i do.

And i saved enough to buy a couple of “budget” percussion models. After some work on stock refinishing and customizing, they all live together happily on my wall. And from not very many feet away, they don’t look low-grade or budgetary at all.

And Buck-Skinner Wife loves looking at them! Win-win… win!

don

Best deal i ever got on ML's was on Hibid. Its very important you make sure your close to items and that they don't want want BS like FFL involvement/shipment. Lastly replacement parts cost/availability are a real consideration nowadays. and need to be considered beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back